cherry blosson, sakura, flor de cerejeira, Japan (by Aflânio Tomikawa)
Most people understand that in order to get from one place to the next, you must travel; you have to move. But few are willing to accept this in areas of personal growth. We can’t stand still; we will stagnate. The irony is that while we think we are standing still, we are actually growing the most. What gets us to our destinations are the pauses, the breaks, the in-between.
Vintage photograph of an onna-bugeisha, female samurai warrior of the upper bushi , class in feudal Japan. Late 1800’s. .
Once you get this message you must give five random facts about yourself and then pass it onto your 10 favorite followers. \(^▽^)/
- I have a biological thing that makes it so when I get sick, instead of getting a fever, my temperature goes down and I risk hypothermia. I got it from my father, yay genetics.
- I still haven’t gotten my flu shot, I need to do that.
- When I was at one of my junior high/middle schools I got more calls home from the teacher than my brother did, because I kept beating up boys who were being nasty to girls. I never got in trouble though.
- I never had wisdom teeth.
- I really want a chu-hi right now.
SINGAPORE LIFE CHURCH, Singapore, 2012